Malbria ul Flardossa - Refuse to be Cows.

Drache's newspaper of current events and social functions.

All of the in character news is found here.
BetaFlame
Preferred Title: Merrr?
Characters: Aleksei River

Malbria ul Flardossa - Refuse to be Cows.

Post by BetaFlame »

Citizens,

Today I write to you again from the mist. Today we shall have discourse over something on the lips of men and babes. War. A country, a place we know not of has declare themselves our caretakers. Our arbiters. Our nannines. But who are they? I ask, who amongst us cares to be under the heel of yet another series of thugs?

They come with promises of saving us, tossing our corrupt government to the way side. Are we a prize to be given and traded? Did they win us in some contest?

They call themselves saviors, but I have other words for them. Tyrants. Conquerors. Zealots. Thugs.

Good people, we can decide for ourselves what we want done. That we want change, we want things to be different. We are not masses huddled in fear in the night. We are stronger than that.

Do not let these monsters on the horizon become your new oppressors. Do not welcome them with open arms. Stand, and refuse. Stand, and say no more.

Free yourselves from these shackles. If you want change, say you want change and grasp it. Do not wait like a princess in a tower for your white knight to save you. Because he will rape you and toss you to the side when he is finished.

If you will stand, I will stand with you.

Sincerely,
Your Eyes in the Mist.
Last edited by BetaFlame on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.