Letter of Marque request 2

In character communications.
dragonwielder
Knight
Preferred Title: dragonwielder
Characters: Aldenaxk, Nicholas, Arreon, Aliana, Neakas, Jerichoni, jeffrey, Arkchar, Jorvek,

Letter of Marque request 2

Post by dragonwielder »

I've worked meself to death gettin meself a ship and a crew, all so I can get back to the work'o pirate huntin. I worked under the ship captain Emir, who got me my own ship, and helped me get a crew. I request the letter'o Marque because I want to put me skills to better use than just bein a regular old pirate hunter. I'm a veteran when it comes to huntin down pirates, and am happy to take down vessels that are enemies of drache, this city is a good one. I'd like to keep it that way. Me skills include sailin, gunnery, navigaion, and sword fightin.
To prove me sialin skill, I was briefly the first mate on Gudrun's salvagin crew, and sailed Captain Emir's ship back to drache, though it had minimum damage due to a fight with a group'o pirates. Though the damage was only 3 holes. To prove me fightin experience, i was that one guy who was nearly undefeated in street duels.

I swear to ye, I'll do me part until it kills me.

Sincerely, Aldenaxk the Korthai.
"Arthur, have some faith. Stop doubtin me! I have a plan. we just need more time....and money. We'll grab a boat and go to TAHITI"
Shayde
Setting Nerd
Preferred Title: Shayde

Re: Letter of Marque request 2

Post by Shayde »

Emir's Signature of Approval is also found at the bottom of the application, though he marks nothing further.