Isabelle Auxerre
Nesira Vertal
Rix
Senkessa Silak-Dekhal
Siraz'jah Av'Zathrak

To Their Highnesses, Udanys and Ulanyx of the Oneidhae

Post by Nymphetamine »

From the Sithire of Trandariania, Isabelle Auxerre

The following message is written in crisp black ink on vellum by a skilled hand, and sealed with the Sithire's mark of a dragon within a shield.
31.VII.487

Warmest greetings to you, Your Highnesses, Udanys and Ulanyx.

I bid you welcome to the shores of Drache and Arangoth as my honoured guests. If it pleases you, I invite you to stay at Castle Black, where we will see to your every comfort to the best of our abilities.

I am saddened to hear of your people's recent strife, and sympathize with your civil struggles, as Arangoth is so recently delivered from its own. As you have surmised, we have seen raids on our lands by those of the water. It gladdens me to learn that order is being restored to the seas, as it is to the lands of Arangoth.

I would like to better understand your hardships with the Pentlanders and invite you to meet with me at the soonest opportunity.

by my hand,
Isabelle Auxerre, Sithire of Trandsariania
Gudrun
Operator
Preferred Title: Gudrun
Characters: Gudrun, Cnidaryx, Naedys, Perldosia Quarek, Yam, Fah Trah, Guy, Belekhmaa, Udanys and Ulanyx

Re: To Their Highnesses, Udanys and Ulanyx of the Oneidhae

Post by Gudrun »

From the Highborn Sisters, Udanys and Ulanyx

The following letter, dated 2.VIII.487, is written on light grey eelskin. The words are tattooed into the material with squid ink. It's sealed with a thumbprint of clay.
Dear Lady Auxerre, Sithire of Transdariania,

We are ever grateful for your response and offer of hospitality. We graciously accept the invitation to stay at Castle Black. Please be advised that we, Udanys and Ulanyx, as well as our diplomat, three attendants, and seven Myrmidon guards, will be arriving via the coastline adjacent to the castle this "Menxhest" by mid-day. Any accommodations made for our unique merfolk physiologies will be greatly appreciated.

We look forward to this opportunity to speak with you further about current situation in Tuil Sianaach and of the future of my peoples.

Sincerely,
Highborn Sisters of Tuil Sianaach, Udanys and Ulanyx