Baron
Characters: LayTrayin Chasingfire
Aridia Vloress
Naomi
Sylestra

A letter to Sithire Auxerre 1.IX.487

Post by laytrayin »

My Grace Lady Auxerre

I am writing this upon leaning that Floxxod Uzzo is stepping down from the agricultural project. He has turned over to me the budget and class curriculum that he had outlined so I have it to pass to his successor. As to that I would like to make a recommendation as to who to put in his place. I would think that Alfrith Danarek the Dean of Natural Philosophy from the University would be a good candidate. I would though like to oversee the project and help as well. Should you wish to discuss this in person I would be available at your request. I do believe this project is a must for Drache and Transdariania.

Floxxd Aridia Vloress

[seal attached]
Because I am one with the taker of life, and I love pain and suffering, misery and death as it loves me. These are things I am not willing to give up, if death is release then let it never find me so I may live long and suffer much.
Nymphetamine
Admin
Preferred Title: Marog the Destroyer
Characters: Aezra
Azalia Stygian
Eliya Almakira al-Fasaad
Ianesene
Isabelle Auxerre
Nesira Vertal
Rix
Senkessa Silak-Dekhal
Siraz'jah Av'Zathrak

Re: A letter to Sithire Auxerre 1.IX.487

Post by Nymphetamine »

Written on the finest vellum, in black ink by a neat hand, affixed with the official Seal of Transdariania, which is a dragon crest in black wax.
Floxod Vloress --

Floxod Uzzo has written to me of this development, as well. Thank you for reaching out to me on this matter, as Floxod Uzzo's sudden departure was something of an unexpected development.

I am aware of Alfrith Danarek's work in this field and have been funding his work for some time now. I will likely follow your recommendation on the matter.

Thank you for your time.

-Isabelle Auxerre
Sithire of Transdariania

{{The Seal of Transdariania is affixed in black wax.}}