A missive and gift unto the Sithire

In character communications.
TheOneWhoKnows
Operator
Characters: Uzzo, Welkith`Quarek, Weiss(?), Tiny`Spider

A missive and gift unto the Sithire

Post by TheOneWhoKnows »

*Penned in an austere manner on a prepared sheet of quality vellum, bearing a dual coloured wax seal of a field of red upon which is pressed a silver carriage, is delivered to the Office of the Sithire at Castle Black.*
First and foremost, allow me to apologize for not properly exchanging pleasantries at length during the Tivaurd Familia's masquerade ball, as well as provide the long overdue compliments warranted for our Sithire's elegant taste in attire and quality of presence with which she attended. It was this Floxod's intention to pay these compliments personally rather than through penned ink, however, one did not wish to further burden our Sithire's limited time at the event and serve to rob her esteemed vassals of her presence and conversation.

With that out of the way, it is with great pleasure that I approach the heart of the matter conveyed by this missive. It is on behalf of both my companion, Tespin Gudrun, and I, Floxod Uzzo, that we present to our Sithire the ship known as The Black Belle. Measuring from bow to stern the amount of two-hundred feet, this four masted vessel boasts three gun decks, a total compliment of one-hundred-twenty-four cannon, and is robust enough to service several hundred men-of-war to reinforce and support its impressive naval firepower. It is our belief that this magnificent man-o'-war should serve as a suitably competent and capable flagship for her Sithire's burgeoning Transdarianian Navy as it endeavors to safeguard the security of the land, sea, citizenry and assets of this nation in her name and by her hand.

It is my companion and I's hope that this gift is well received as we offer our continued support towards this grand duchy and the prosperous reign of its most capable Sithire.
-Signed, Floxod Uzzo of Wauzen, member of the Drachean Council
Nymphetamine
Admin
Preferred Title: Marog the Destroyer
Characters: Aezra
Azalia Stygian
Eliya Almakira al-Fasaad
Ianesene
Isabelle Auxerre
Nesira Vertal
Rix
Senkessa Silak-Dekhal
Siraz'jah Av'Zathrak

Re: A missive and gift unto the Sithire

Post by Nymphetamine »

The following missive is delivered by one of the Sithire's liveried couriers to Floxod Uzzo and Tespin Gudrun.

Written on premium vellum, in crisp black ink and sealed with black wax with the imprint of a dragon:
(Floxod Uzzo/Tespin Gudrun)-

Your largesse knows no bounds. It's with great gratitude that I accept your gift of The Black Belle on behalf of the Transdarianian Navy.
The addition to our fledgling navy will be sorely welcomed. Arangothian ships for an Arangothian navy.

I, and Transdariania, are in your debt. If there is ought I can do for you in the future, please know that I will do all in my power to return your gracious favour.

- Isabelle Auxerre
Sithire of Transdariania