Characters: Aleah ul-Seyrod Dryksson
Idelle Habri (formerly Idelle Sarault)
Niran DeClan
Xadim Purok
Sajaad Talaes

Unto Sithire Auxerre

Post by Ayanula »

Unto Sithire Auxerre,

The ensuing inquiry is authored by the Resident Minister Hydek Tuseell. I am writing this correspondence for the purposes of establishing a formal Residency within West Drache. Such an institution would be considered foreign territory within the confines of Southern Arangoth, but would allot for formal - and permanent - diplomatic relations between our two great nations.

As I represent the remaining contingency of the imperial diplomatic mission, I am acting on behalf of the Empire as a whole. It is the wish of the Tyhinns to establish permanent political roots through these very means.

Should you accept said request to meet, I shall send word for Ambassador Talaes to return to Drache to officiate the terms in order to press forward.

Signed,

~Hydek Tuseell
Resident Minister to Drache from the Tyhinn Empire
Nymphetamine
Admin
Preferred Title: Marog the Destroyer
Characters: Aezra
Azalia Stygian
Eliya Almakira al-Fasaad
Ianesene
Isabelle Auxerre
Nesira Vertal
Rix
Senkessa Silak-Dekhal
Siraz'jah Av'Zathrak

Re: Unto Sithire Auxerre

Post by Nymphetamine »

The letter was sealed with black wax imprinted with the seal of the Sithire of Transdariania, a dragon rampant inside a shield. It is written on premium vellum in crisp black ink.
Salutations Vorfon Hydek Tussell -

I welcome the chance to further our ties of friendship with the Tyhinn Empire. I will allow a diplomatic residency within Drache to be established forthwith. My Minister of the Interior will be dispatched to discuss an appropriate location and allotment of land towards this end.

May our nations flourish with this act.

-Isabelle Auxerre, Sithire of Transdariania