A set of formal missives

In character communications.
TheOneWhoKnows
Operator
Characters: Uzzo, Welkith`Quarek, Weiss(?), Tiny`Spider

A set of formal missives

Post by TheOneWhoKnows »

*A pair of missives penned in an austere manner on a prepared sheet of quality vellum, bearing a dual coloured wax seal of a field of red upon which is pressed a silver carriage, the first of which is delivered to the Tivaurd Organization.*
Baron Tivaurd, I write this missive in hopes that you would be willing to part with copies of whatever information and data your organization has gleaned relating to the ghoul problem that has plagued Drache. While I have a general interest in the subject as a whole, and am vaguely familiar with your work on the flies that have served to spread this plague, I am specifically interested in the 'blood worms', which are likely a larvae stage of these creatures. I have received no periphery information concerning them, as far as what was divulged on a public level, as such, I am unaware of your potential information concerning them. I have recently come into contact with a massive quantity of these blood worms, and have taken it upon myself in service to the city to eradicate them enmasse. The 'nest' in question was cleansed in a fashion I am sure needs no explaining considering my nature. However, as a matter of posterity, I have kept a quantity of them living and in stasis for further research. I am willing to exchange a number of these for whatever information you're willing to part with, to research and do with as you see fit in the hopes of a better understanding and nature of these matters and how best to deal with this threat to Drache. There is another point of information I wish to share, however, I feel it would be best to discuss this in a more private fashion and at your leisure.
*The second missive, penned in that same austere manner, matching seal included, is also accompanied by the seal of the Drachean Council, which is delivered in an official capacity to the Civic Guard.*
Floxod Uzzo, of the Drachean Council, hereby submits an official request on all information pertaining to and regarding the ongoing ghoul threat, which has served to plague the safety and security of the city and its citizenry. As the Civic Guards efforts are, undoubtedly, resolute in its determination to resolve this issue and cleanse the city of this element, this clear and present threat to the aforementioned entities this plague represents must be treated with the level of importance it deserves. As such, the Drachean Council will assist in formulating potential resolutions and take the necessary steps to preserve the well being of Drache as a whole.