Korthai

In character communications.
dragonwielder
Knight
Preferred Title: dragonwielder
Characters: Aldenaxk, Nicholas, Arreon, Aliana, Neakas, Jerichoni, jeffrey, Arkchar, Jorvek,

Korthai

Post by dragonwielder »

Dear, The Lantya council

If yer readin this, thanks for sparin yer time on a random letter. I can promise however, that the contents of this paper will not disappoint or waste yer time. What I am about to disclose is of great importance. Through means that I can't reveal without gettin me head chopped off, I have discovered an island that could be quite suitable to our needs. Problem is that Arangoth came along and took it last minute before i could get to you about it, and I'm in a position that won't allow me to claim the island by force. I'd also really rather not do that. While the island is important, it ain't worth the death of our folk when there's a peaceful solution possible. So I've come to ye all with a bit'o a bold request. I wish to be granted the supplies and means needed to negotiate with them for the island. As for why this island is of value, I've sent a map with this letter, marking it's location. It's advantageous for both trade and raid. It's solidly defendable as well. I know for fact there's already a half intact fortress that we can build over.

As for what I'll need to make this work, we can't just pay for it in coin. We'll have to get something more in there to strike the Sithire's fancy
A korthai fleet to help defend their wounded port would be a good bit, as their naval strength isn't powerful yet.
I'd recommend throwing in tax free use of the port, to further sway the opinion in our favor.
We should likely put in guarding the trade routes between the island and drache, we'd probably do that ourselves anyways, throwing it in as part of the deal will be using it to our advantage.
Finally, we could post two ships to defend their port. I'm sure we all don't want it blow to hell again.

I know this is on the pricey side, but trust me when I say that this will make that money back without a problem.
If you're going to, don't grant me these things until I've successfully negotiated with the sithire. I don't want to fail last second and make a mess of shite. I will await your response before talking to the sithire. If you wish to discuss or talk things over,
I'm available for a summons, or to receive yer letters.

May the wind fill yer sails

-Aldenaxk

With the letter comes a map marking the island's location. It also comes with the info on the island's unique wildlife, those being raptors and pteranadon, which are presented in the form of detailed sketches.
"Arthur, have some faith. Stop doubtin me! I have a plan. we just need more time....and money. We'll grab a boat and go to TAHITI"