To Lady Auxerre, from Selixe ul-Arduin Quarothek

In character communications.
Gudrun
Operator
Preferred Title: Gudrun
Characters: Gudrun, Cnidaryx, Naedys, Perldosia Quarek, Yam, Fah Trah, Guy, Belekhmaa, Udanys and Ulanyx

To Lady Auxerre, from Selixe ul-Arduin Quarothek

Post by Gudrun »

A letter written in Arangothek is sent to the Sithire. It's sealed with a red wax emblem of a Q embellished by two springs of rosemary underneath the letter. The paper is high quality vellum and the cursive penmanship is meticulous.
Your Grace, Lady Auxerre, Sithire of Transdariania,

I, Selixe ul-Arduin Quarothek, wish to present to you a gift, along with a demonstration. My family has operated toy making workshops for generations within the northern Duchy of Leptatarna. Our specialty is in wind, water, and gravity powered automata, but the Quarotheks' true passion is providing toys that teach children how to be productive members of society through play. I, as a representative of the Quarotheks, would be ever so pleased if you would allow me to have the opportunity to showcase what my family's skills can bring to Transdariania. My hope is that this can be the start of a partnership with the Sithire.

Respectfully,
Selixe ul-Arduin Quarothek
Gudrun
Operator
Preferred Title: Gudrun
Characters: Gudrun, Cnidaryx, Naedys, Perldosia Quarek, Yam, Fah Trah, Guy, Belekhmaa, Udanys and Ulanyx

Re: To Lady Auxerre, from Selixe ul-Arduin Quarothek

Post by Gudrun »

t̶e̶s̶t̶