Letter to the Sithire

In character communications.
dragonwielder
Knight
Preferred Title: dragonwielder
Characters: Aldenaxk, Nicholas, Arreon, Aliana, Neakas, Jerichoni, jeffrey, Arkchar, Jorvek,

Letter to the Sithire

Post by dragonwielder »

Dear Sithire,

It's me again, though I'll wager that someone who works under ya is the one readin this. I'd prefer if ye were to read this in person, cause it's got some sensitive info concerning governmental affairs. So if you aren't the Sithire, could ya stop readin the letter and get it to her instead?
Moving on. The Korthai have taken an interest in Bone Island. Not to worry, they have been left ignorant as to the means of how Arangoth came into it's possession. We just know that it could prove useful to us, and that we are willing to negotiate with you for it's ownership. If all goes well, we're willin to give benefits in return.

Whenever possible, I'd like to meet for negotiations, as I have been appointed the negotiator for this endeavor.

May the winds and currents flow yer way

-Aldenaxk, captain of the crimson wolf.

With it comes a bottle of wine, fine wine. Must cost at least 200 crown. if she turns around the piece of paper that's tied to the bottle, there's a note.
"This ain't much to a sithire, I be knowin. But hey, take this as a thanks for the chance at liftin my exile."

The outside of the letter has 'For the sithire specifically' in cursive.
"Arthur, have some faith. Stop doubtin me! I have a plan. we just need more time....and money. We'll grab a boat and go to TAHITI"