Another letter to the sithire

In character communications.
dragonwielder
Knight
Preferred Title: dragonwielder
Characters: Aldenaxk, Nicholas, Arreon, Aliana, Neakas, Jerichoni, jeffrey, Arkchar, Jorvek,

Another letter to the sithire

Post by dragonwielder »

Here I am once again. This is a letter regardin my...other partners. During our last meeting, you discovered I was working with them. But I was never told what exactly to do about that. Do I cut them off? Continue working with them? I'd really like to know before gettin my head chopped off for walking up to the embassy. Cause I like my neck just fine. I'd have requested a meeting to handle this, but to be frank, I'm afraid if your husband sees me there again, he'd make sweet love to my neck. With the business end of his greatsword.

So, what am I to do about this? Naturally, I'm a coin lover so I'd like to continue working with them. But it's your call at the end of the day, yer grace.

Sincerely, Aldenaxk.

P.S has Dreth tried half swording with that beast of a blade? I bet the thing could work like a warhammer if he wanted it to.

There's a note on the front of the envelope that says 'If you're not the sithire, too bad. Either get it to her, or fix the fact that you aren't sithire and then read this.'
"Arthur, have some faith. Stop doubtin me! I have a plan. we just need more time....and money. We'll grab a boat and go to TAHITI"
Nymphetamine
Admin
Preferred Title: Marog the Destroyer
Characters: Aezra
Azalia Stygian
Eliya Almakira al-Fasaad
Ianesene
Isabelle Auxerre
Nesira Vertal
Rix
Senkessa Silak-Dekhal
Siraz'jah Av'Zathrak

Re: Another letter to the sithire

Post by Nymphetamine »

In the coming days, no reply would be forthcoming. Whether this is due to the original letter's interception, or the Sithire's silence, the cause is definitely unknown.