To Sithire Auxerre, from Valkanxa ul-Meth Runik

In character communications.
Gudrun
Operator
Preferred Title: Gudrun
Characters: Gudrun, Cnidaryx, Naedys, Perldosia Quarek, Yam, Fah Trah, Guy, Belekhmaa, Udanys and Ulanyx

To Sithire Auxerre, from Valkanxa ul-Meth Runik

Post by Gudrun »

A letter on modest cream colored vellum, written in black ink and sealed with a black wax seal stamped with an ornate R, is delivered to Castle Black and addressed to Sithire Isabelle Auxerre.
Your Grace, Sithire Auxerre,

Please excuse my boldness in issuing correspondence to you first. I'm unsure if a mutual acquaintance of ours (F.L.) has spoken to you about me yet, but he seemed familiar enough with you to offer setting up a meeting between you and I. F.L. mentioned my condition might warrant an appeal to prevent potential mishaps in Transdariania. I am human. Upon seeing me I'm sure you'd find that claim doubtful, but it's the truth. I understand the schedule of a Sithire must be hectic, but I hope to introduce myself to you in person when it's most convenient for you.

You can send a message to (address written is a location in the Merchant District close to the Merchant's Square) if you wish to meet. I will humbly present myself on the date and time of your choosing.

Sincerely,
Valkanxa ul-Meth Runik