TheOtherOne
Esquire
Preferred Title: TheOtherOne
Characters: Daien and others!

To Floxod Aridia Vloress

Post by TheOtherOne »

Delivered by urgent local courier, labeled "For your eyes only"
Dear Floxod Aridia Vloress,

By the time this letter reaches you, no doubt Councilwoman Parkatire Raeld has arrived with the bad news. I am writing to apologize for this injustice carried out upon you, and to let you know that I was the singular Nay in that vote as per the public record.

I could not expect, the minute that I entered there, that we would be voting on anything more than the funding of the school, and any strings that might be attached such as an audit process or the occasional inspection to ensure everything is in order and the money of the city is well spent. I, to this day, do not understand how this was proposed, let alone considered a good thing to do.

My eyes are open for any ways to prevent this from actually happening, as it would set a bad precedent in the city.

Once again, I apologize.

Yours sincerely,

Daien Me'rael
laytrayin
Baron
Characters: LayTrayin Chasingfire
Aridia Vloress
Naomi
Sylestra

Re: To Floxod Aridia Vloress

Post by laytrayin »

Daien

I do appreciate your letter and appreciate your information. If you would like to meet in the near future to discuss this further I would be glad to meet with you either at the Inn or a place of yoru choosing. thank you very much.

Aridia
Because I am one with the taker of life, and I love pain and suffering, misery and death as it loves me. These are things I am not willing to give up, if death is release then let it never find me so I may live long and suffer much.
TheOtherOne
Esquire
Preferred Title: TheOtherOne
Characters: Daien and others!

Re: To Floxod Aridia Vloress

Post by TheOtherOne »

He would respond with a list of times and places he could meet her, to be made as convenient for RP