Obasi's Raid (Endgame Ghoul Infestation Dungeon)

Drache is the present-day capital of the Kingdom of Arangoth and lies at the mouth of the River Darian, surrounded by the city docks all along the waterfront. Click here for information on the various suburbs and areas of Drache. You can also click here to view a sketched map of the city.
Shayde
Setting Nerd
Preferred Title: Shayde

Obasi's Raid (Endgame Ghoul Infestation Dungeon)

Post by Shayde »

Though there were no posters put up around town, no magically lit signs with fluorescent arrows pointing to billboards, word quietly spread throughout the in-crowd of adventurers in Drache. The source of the ghoul infestation had been found. Several adventurers sprung at the opportunity to take revenge on the man that was responsible for the massacre of an orphanage, the House of Healing, and more. News quickly spread like wildfire, soon causing a group of the most well-equipped adventurers to organize and decide to create a plan of action. The adventurers decided that they would set out to the hovel, the same one witnessed by that goblin messenger just a few days prior, on Fredas of the First Seed. All they now had to do was formulate a plan of attack.

The dungeon crawl is a planned one-time event. The starting time is Friday March 16th at 7 PM EST and anyone is welcome. If you will be late please communicate that with me in PMs and I'll do my best to accommodate. If you would like to participate, please reply with the character you intend on bringing along so that I have an idea of what to expect. Any planning or preparation can also be posted on here, but by no means are you required to.

Note: The success or failure of this dungeon will stem purely from player interaction. The entire dungeon is already written up and designed, and therefore nothing will be altered due to party composition or number of participants. As a GM, I also reserve the right to resolve actions in an unfavorable way for your character; please consider this a brutal dungeon, because I won't be pulling punches. Good luck!
Infern
Preferred Title: Kluivert

Re: Obasi's Raid (Endgame Ghoul Infestation Dungeon)

Post by Infern »

I'd like to send Aximiam on this mission. He's been involved the ghoul attacks on the house of healing and the royal guard. He'd like to take action and end this menace already. Species: Dragonborn Class: Sorcerer. Bloodline: Aberrant and Draconic. Form of combat: blasting from afar, breath weapon for incoming enemies, touch attacks/melee spells/polymorphing/claws and teeth (edited) for close range enemies.
Edit: Comes with faerie dragon familiar, Oriana.
Pigasus
Baronet
Preferred Title: Setting Whisperer

Post by Pigasus »

I'll send one of three characters on this mission, depending on what skillset is missing. Healer-fighter, ranged rogue or offensive wizard.
Nymphetamine
Admin
Preferred Title: Marog the Destroyer
Characters: Aezra
Azalia Stygian
Eliya Almakira al-Fasaad
Ianesene
Isabelle Auxerre
Nesira Vertal
Rix
Senkessa Silak-Dekhal
Siraz'jah Av'Zathrak

Post by Nymphetamine »

You have convinced me to bring Octavia.
Riddy
Knight
Preferred Title: Riddy
Characters: Varatryx Elisvir, Drama, Day, Evening, Elapidae, Ikara Tivaurd, Malisha Redlain, Larissa Rook, Bambi Thanatira, Warner Valenti

Post by Riddy »

Malisha Redlain
Half-dragon fighter, specializes in a collapsible glaive.