Regularly Scheduled Events

All out of character announcements and news about the channel and site.
Nymphetamine
Admin
Preferred Title: Marog the Destroyer
Characters: Aezra
Azalia Stygian
Eliya Almakira al-Fasaad
Ianesene
Isabelle Auxerre
Nesira Vertal
Rix
Senkessa Silak-Dekhal
Siraz'jah Av'Zathrak

Regularly Scheduled Events

Post by Nymphetamine »

Stu mentioned to me and then to the OOC room about the possibility of having regularly scheduled events on a set time and date to help drum up play. At the moment, we were considering a biweekly schedule on the weekend, depending on interest and participation, but exact times have not been determined. I'd like to settle on a specific day and time so that it'll just become a regular occurrence, possibly the first and third Saturdays of every month, or the second and fourth. Something of that sort.

Ideally, we'll be able to mix up the different kinds of events that we'll be hosting. Combat type events are certainly the easiest sort of event to run, but I'm hoping we won't be limited to only combat. Festivals, parties and feasts, political intrigue and other types of events are always possibilities, and I'd certainly like to expand to these types and others in the coming weeks.

Right now, the upcoming event on Sat, Aug 24th will be a one off combat oriented event to take place outside Drache.

Suggestions, as always, are welcomed.