The Wharf Commander's Decree

All out of character announcements and news about the channel and site.
Suzthulhu
Baron
Preferred Title: Great Old One
Characters: All of them.

The Wharf Commander's Decree

Post by Suzthulhu »

Shortly after the events of the last riot, in which a guard was seen murdering an innocent bystander in cold blood, in front of the entire festival, Wharf Commander Zesstra Riknueth gathered those guards under her command, those she knew were loyal.

"We have a problem." Standing before them, in full armor, she glared down her nose menacingly. "You are my guards, loyal under my command. There is no other command. There are no other orders but mine, until this situation is resolved. Do you understand?" Headnods, and lots of straightened postures signaled their understanding and willingness to follow.

"First and foremost, do not engage those other guards in the streets unless you can avoid it. There has been enough bloodshed, and the city is precariously balanced on the edge of a full revolution as is. We need to present a united front. Second... which may sound contradictory, but if any of you sees any of the other guards, especially the ones wearing those stupid fucking pins, arrest them immediately if you are able to do so peaceably. If not, make note of who they are, and I will send a detail to detain them from their homes if I have to. If you see any harassment of citizens, I don't give a shit if you have to bash in heads in the middle of the market, do so immediately."

She paces silently for a moment, staring each of her subordinates in the eye in turn. "And third, I want a daily update of everything that occurs on your patrols, no matter how insignificant. Finally..." She leans over her desk, palms down. Srs business. "Finally, if I even hear a rumor that any of you has been spying for the other side, siding with them on anything, or gods forbid, helping them, I will slit your throat without a second thought. Do I make myself perfectly clear?" More nods, and some gulps of fear. She hopes she's made her point.
Elitist Dicks Only