Volunteer To Do list (Jan 21st)

Storage for out of date Volunteer-related threads.
Nymphetamine
Admin
Preferred Title: Marog the Destroyer
Characters: Aezra
Azalia Stygian
Eliya Almakira al-Fasaad
Ianesene
Isabelle Auxerre
Nesira Vertal
Rix
Senkessa Silak-Dekhal
Siraz'jah Av'Zathrak

Volunteer To Do list (Jan 21st)

Post by Nymphetamine »

This is modified from the one on the ops' forums.

WIKI

* Anything else that needs to be preserved for posterity or for future use needs to be moved over. The Tournament/combat rules, op policy and procedure, etc. There's probably other things that can make it to this list, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

* Fleshing out or writing various items listed here: http://www.arangoth.org/phpbb/viewtopic ... t=174#p674 (This is a long list, and some of it needs to be done by the original players of important characters, ie: JD, Dan, Shaun.) This will take up the bulk of the next stage of the site updates.

* Project Drache: Neighbourhoods, districts, city planning, etc. Fleshing out the city more and building upon what's been done before. Adding racial areas, any ambassadorial estates or properties for representatives from Elvendeep, Zul Kiras, etc.

FRONT SITE

* FAQ: More needs to be added here. This is not a true guide, and the questions and answers don't really need to be long, per se. We all get questions like "How can I become an op?" or "Can I play _____?" and so forth. While some of these things are covered in the guides or in the policies, they will still be asked, regardless. Listing them in an easy to find place, even if redundant, doesn't change its usefulness.
- Access can be given to volunteers to be able to edit the FAQ if desired. Due to the nature of WordPress, you should probably be a Setting Nerd or Veteran before you ask for access to this.
Last edited by Nymphetamine on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.