The Kasradze Family Crypt

The Adventurer's Guild. Find quests, find heroes for quests. You need a dragon slayed? A witch dealt with? A curse broken? These people can help!
Alex
Knight

The Kasradze Family Crypt

Post by Alex »

A spry young man astride a sturdy Khalar horse dismounted in front of the Troublefinders Headquarters. He was a pale fellow with a blond braid running from his hair line down his back, the sides shaved up and displaying runic tattoos upon his scalp. His beard was braided and tied with leather cord, and he wore sturdy, travel-worn clothing that showed many weeks of riding upon them.

He had a satchel at his hip and a pack upon his back. He withdrew a scroll from the satchel and with a few short steel tacks, attached a notice to the job board of the adventurers guild building. He stepped back to survey his work, nodded, and headed to the King's Inn to find himself a hot meal, a cool drink, and a soft bed for the evening. The poster reads as follows:

Nikoloz Kasradze, Head Arcanist of the Kasradze Family, seeks three or four brave and capable souls to assist in the retrieval of important family heirlooms from the Kasradze family crypt in the peak of Styrurd Pinnacle in Varstad. Transportation to and from will be provided. Compensation (in addition to what spoils may be found in the crypt itself) to be commensurate with experience and capability.

Interested parties are asked to seek Nikoloz Kasradze at the King's Inn.

A signature and wax seal finishes the poster's message.

< OOC note: this will be a one-shot adventure designed for a small group of 3 to 4 players. Sign up here if interested and I'll grab a small group when it's time to get going. >
TheOneWhoKnows
Operator
Characters: Uzzo, Welkith`Quarek, Weiss(?), Tiny`Spider

Re: The Kasradze Family Crypt

Post by TheOneWhoKnows »

*Buys a fancy hat for the sole purpose of throwing it in the ring*
Sandra
Preferred Title: Windsong
Characters: Elven Combat Mage named Windsong

Post by Sandra »

I am called Windsong, an Elven Mage. I would be interested in joining this adventure.
Pigasus
Baronet
Preferred Title: Setting Whisperer

Post by Pigasus »

Unto Batoni Kasradze:

Per your request, AIK Ruthmarn-Devlinobashi, d.b.a. The Forge In Exile, submits for your review the following contractor:

Arkhad Mirzoryan-Vrej
Dungeoneering solutions consultant

Guild-brother Mirzoryan-Vrej has more than 20 years of experience in all of the following skillsets:

Engineering

- Locksmithing: creation, analysis, and deconstruction of all manner of mechanical locks
- Trapsmithing: creation, analysis, deconstruction, and commandeering of all manner of mechanical traps
- Structural Analysis: dissection of architectural strong and weakpoints and concealed parts of all manner of structures
- Siege Engineering: repair, analysis, deconstruction, and commandeering of basic offensive and defensive siege equipment
- Civil Engineering: repair, analysis, deconstruction, and re-engineering of basic public works and utilities

- In addition, the Guild-brother has recently advanced to journeyman level in the study and deconstruction of enchanted trapwork.

Defense

- Ranged Pacification: removal of threats and obstacles at medium to long range, via marksmanship and custom ammunition
- Melee Pacification: removal of threats and obstacles at contact range, via selective deconstruction of structural weakpoints

We hope that you will find Guild-brother Mirzoryan-Vrej a helpful addition to your enterprise. He is empowered to negotiate standard service fees, as well as salvage rights.

K’etil mgzavrobas gisurvebt,

Aqlis Inzhineri Klanshi Ruthmarn-Devlinobashi
The Forge In Exile
[Seal affixed]
Azalea
Knight
Preferred Title: Plant Fae
Characters: Azalea, Justin_Scorch, Sabine, Brindagar, Linora

Post by Azalea »

Azalea signs up. Every group needs a healer after all.
Trace
Civic Guard
Characters: OOC: Trace
Mains: Russell (Arms-Corporal, CG), Taranis Elisvir
Secondaries: Emily Knight, Lily Reese
Benched: Shezari, Natalei, Inanna
totally not alive anymore: Karen, Pashti, Jillian

Post by Trace »

Jillian scribbles her name on the sign-up sheet. As a former adventurer herself she does take on tasks from time to time just to keep her skills sharp.

"I've got a few useful skills I can bring to the table and act as a heavy hitter if need be. Mostly though I'll probably just be babysitting you lot."
Jarrod
Civic Guard
Characters: Reugar Maul

Post by Jarrod »

A half-elven man with hair that looks like whisps of purple and green smoke, and wearing the same colours sees the call for assistance in written form, and reads it over. "Retrieval of family heirlooms? I love retrieving family heirlooms!" And he signs his name as an interested party:

Wilmont the Mad (don't worry, I'm hardly ever angry).