Javakh, Flametender of Vanakanathi, employee at Guiscard's Smithy, stalked into the Troublefinders' Headquarters, a sheet of parchment in his hand. He'd gotten Anoush's help with the wording, and she was handier with a quill and ink than he was, so she'd really done the lion's share of the work. He thumped the tacks into place on the posting board, inspected it for a moment, then nodded.
1) Onions from the Olympian Glades of Arborea, grown on the foothills of the mountains that border the Heroic Domains of Ysgard.
2) Mushrooms from Murkdusk, within the municipality of Shademarsh Citadel, resembling Grifola frondosa in appearance.
3) A skillet forged by an efreeti master blacksmith in the City of Brass.
4) Green peppers grown upon the moonlit foothills of Sildeyuir in the Feywild.
5) Centenarian cheddar from a recently unearthed vault in the deep mines of Ruthmarna, on Veth.
No longer available: Country-style spare ribs from one of the infernal pigs of Phlegethos in the Nine Hells of Baator.
REASONABLE RATES. INQUIRE AT GUISCARD'S SMITHY OR JAVAKH'S GENERAL STORE.
Javakh's signature and seal are affixed to the bottom.
The Adventurer's Guild. Find quests, find heroes for quests. You need a dragon slayed? A witch dealt with? A curse broken? These people can help!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest