Animal Catcher

The Adventurer's Guild. Find quests, find heroes for quests. You need a dragon slayed? A witch dealt with? A curse broken? These people can help!
Gudrun
Operator
Preferred Title: Gudrun
Characters: Gudrun, Cnidaryx, Naedys, Perldosia Quarek, Yam, Fah Trah, Guy, Belekhmaa, Udanys and Ulanyx

Animal Catcher

Post by Gudrun »

This notice is posted at the adventurers’ guild and on the boards at various taverns around Drache, including the BlkDragon Inn.
Selixe ul-Arduin Quarothek hereby seeks to contract the services of adventurers to trap f̶i̶v̶e̶ (̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶e̶)̶ (only the drakontos remains) animals commonly found in Arangoth. The list of animals follows:

2̶ ̶A̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶B̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶h̶t̶t̶p̶:̶/̶/̶w̶w̶w̶.̶b̶l̶k̶d̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶.̶c̶o̶m̶/̶w̶i̶k̶i̶/̶i̶n̶d̶e̶x̶.̶p̶h̶p̶ ̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶A̶m̶b̶e̶r̶_̶B̶e̶a̶r̶
These bears are found foraging in the woodlands or hunting fish along the banks of the Darian River during the warm seasons, but they hibernate in caves during this time of year. Payment per Amber Bear is 275 crowns.

2̶ ̶G̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶W̶o̶l̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶h̶t̶t̶p̶:̶/̶/̶w̶w̶w̶.̶b̶l̶k̶d̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶.̶c̶o̶m̶/̶w̶i̶k̶i̶/̶i̶n̶d̶e̶x̶.̶p̶h̶p̶ ̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶G̶r̶e̶a̶t̶_̶W̶o̶l̶f̶ (done)
Great Wolves are a common nuisance throughout Arangoth. They hunt in packs. A great wolf will be more aggressive if encountered alone. Payment per Great Wolf is 670 crowns.

1 Drakontos http://www.blkdragon.com/wiki/index.php?title=Drakontos
Drakontos are large, 8-legged lizards (basically a basilisk without the petrifying gaze). Their natural habitat is in the Sresar Vale, and they roam in herds. The males are larger and exhale fire or corrosive gas if aggravated. *A male drakontos is requested.* Payment for the drakontos is 9380.

*These animals must be brought to Tespin Quarothek alive.*

All interested parties should visit [address in the Goblin Slums listed] to receive more details. Should interested parties accept these quests, they'll receive items that'll help in capturing the animals.

Signed Selixe ul-Arduin Quarothek
OOC notes:
Each quest should only take one or two sessions. The difficulty of these quests will vary based on animal type, with bears being the easiest and the drakontos being the hardest. Quests can be completed solo, but a group is recommended for the drakontos quest. Scheduling is simply a matter of whether or not the player(s) and gm are available at the same time. The GM is available most week day nights -- please contact me (Gudrun) in the ooc channel.