Help wanted!

The Adventurer's Guild. Find quests, find heroes for quests. You need a dragon slayed? A witch dealt with? A curse broken? These people can help!
dragonwielder
Knight
Preferred Title: dragonwielder
Characters: Aldenaxk, Nicholas, Arreon, Aliana, Neakas, Jerichoni, jeffrey, Arkchar, Jorvek,

Help wanted!

Post by dragonwielder »

I've got a real good trade deal readied up, the main issue is that it requires a journey trough the Elgar. Due to the nature of this place, simple security will not do, which is why I'm endeavoring to hire adventurers to help transport the caravan. Adventurers who join will be paid handsomely. 1000 crown each and a discount on any goods I sell them. Meals will be provided on the trip by my dwarven chef who makes a real nice steak. Living needs such as tents and sleeping bags will be provided as well. All one needs to bring is their gear. Think of it as a relaxing camping trip, with a high chance of one having to beat something to death.

-Nicholas Baroque.

The quest will begin when I have at least two people who are planning to go on it. My schedule is very open. Reply to the post if you're interested.

For those who don't have a forum account, just pm me.
"Arthur, have some faith. Stop doubtin me! I have a plan. we just need more time....and money. We'll grab a boat and go to TAHITI"
Lucidaer
Esquire
Preferred Title: Lucidaer
Characters: Lucidaer, Saeryn, Jinxet, Annanistael, Nyxx, Belarisya

Re: Help wanted!

Post by Lucidaer »

(I've a couple characters that can go.)
Gudrun
Operator
Preferred Title: Gudrun
Characters: Gudrun, Cnidaryx, Naedys, Perldosia Quarek, Yam, Fah Trah, Guy, Belekhmaa, Udanys and Ulanyx

Post by Gudrun »

I have a half-orc char named Bog that I can sign up for this.

My schedule is a lil chaotic now until the end of July, but I'll be available nights and weekends
Lisachan1975
Preferred Title: Yaven
Characters: Yaven - A golemised creature, half human half construct.
Kiedra Soleren - A Human with a bit of dragon in the bloodline, is an aspiring mage.
Sasha Abouqua - A shadowdancer and thief, but she wouldn't let you know it. ;)

Post by Lisachan1975 »

I could send along my Half-Golem, Yaven or Sasha My Stealthy character. Up to you. :)
deaconaiello
Preferred Title: Deacon
Characters: Quadim

Post by deaconaiello »

I would be interested.

I would take Quadim, a human with bow specialties.
Shayde
Setting Nerd
Preferred Title: Shayde

Post by Shayde »

Marius Gang (probably)

Otherwise Linn. Not sure yet.