|Full Name:||Addison Donnohain|
|Date of Birth:||10/2|
|Country of Origin:||Arangoth|
|Occupation:||Knight and personal guard of Arangigire Karys Renaven|
Addison is a native born to the lands of Anketi-Frinth, where he spent the majority of his youth living on the comfortable farmlands of his mother and father until he came of age to become a simple errand runner to one of the popular knights of the region. As with many of the talented young men of the region some went into the service of the guard, others of wealthier homes and prestigious name trained with aspirations of knighthood, and Addison was among their number. In the later end of his teenager years he served as a squire in training to the aging knight-guard of Tespin Negitessa Narmotir and earned his knighthood shortly before his twentieth birthday, making his father, Ser Cedric, rather proud. He has since been in the service under the lady's banner and was deeply wounded by her loss, for she had always been kind and supportive to him. It was only a short time later that the woman Karys Renaven was created Floxod of Anketi-Frinth as Negitessa's much younger replacement and only a short period of time afterward that Addison found himself promoted as her noble knight protector.
Addy comes from a long line of knights, including his own father who has since retired and laid down his sword at the behest of his wife, his deceased grandfather who also served, and his great grandfather who died in battle as a Templar of Menxvan. Addison doesn't know much about the man, as he died before the fellow was born and his father speaks nothing about him.
Courageous and loyal to the point of flaw with a weakness for whorehouses.
If he’s your friend, he’ll put his life down for yours. Fondness for kittens. Always had a pet dog as a child.
Just don’t ask him for money. He is cheap.
As a kid that grew up on a pretty comfortably sized farm, Addison is an example of what happens when growing boys are fed well. He hulks in at six and a half feet tall and sports the athletic build of a fighter that trains rigorously in his spare time. Deep blue eyes and curly black hair are almost always accompanied by a smile despite his dry humor and tendency to take things too seriously.
Abilities & Skills
- Excellent horse rider.
- Skilled in hand-to-hand combat and grappling.
- Unbeatable with a sword and shield.
- Fluent in multiple languages, including Deepish, Dwarvish, Gnomish, Orcish, Nassir, Marilsani, and his native Arangothek.
- Lay on Hands: One of Addison’s greatest gifts is his ability to restore lesser to moderate injuries with a prayer to his god, allowing him to stabilize the dying if injuries are caught early enough. This is as great personal expense to his stamina and has been known to put him down for hours afterward.
- Sense Evil: The presence of dark entities does not go unnoticed by Addison. Within line of sight, he can see darkness, though this doesn’t necessarily tell him if something must be destroyed. Merely that the creature is not a *good* being.
- Truth Sense: Addison can sense outright lies told to him.
- Holy Smite: With a plea to his deity, flames engulf his sword and the damage normally delivered upon an undead or unholy creature would be doubled. To anything else, it’s mere fire damage. He’s channeled this into his fist before.
- Longsword and shield
- Knightly plate.
- Blackjack: noble stallion, 22 hands.