|Date of Birth:||Ankerinat 24 (Feb 24)|
|Country of Origin:||Mazewood, Elgar Forest|
|Eye Color:||Dark Green|
One of the fabled Mazewood elves, Nauranor is one of the few of their number that deals directly with human kind and other races, serving as a scout along the border. Upon occasion, in keeping with old customs between Mazewood and the Border Watch, she serves as a scout for the Southern Arangoth Army. Several years ago she served alongside Captain William Dawes and his regiment of dragoons, assisting the city of Drache with certain demon issues and an Assi attack on Arangothian soil.
Her father served as a ranger with honor until his death. Her mother continues to hold a position as one of the community's venerable druids. Nauranor first followed her mother's path, until her father's death inspired her to follow in his footsteps and take his place among the rangers.
Nauranor is generally a quiet woman of few words. She has no patience for fools, and even less for those unwilling to help themselves. Yet beneath the austere front lies a warm heart, which few ever see. She is loyal to those she calls friends or allies. Her friendship is hard earned and once lost, tends to be lost forever.
Tall and slim, with a mane of dark red hair that falls in a straight sheet to her waist and is usually braided back tightly, with eyes a green so dark they seem almost black.
Abilities & Skills
- Nauranor is a remarkable archer, always seen with her bow. Life in the Elgar has made her thus, as the forest is a formidable and dangerous place.
- She is also quite skilled with the sword, an elven saber at one hip and a dagger at the other.
- Ambidextrous - Nauranor has trained to efficiently wield her sword in either hand.
- Fletcher - necessity has taught her to craft her own arrows.
Her early training in the druidic arts has given Nauranor access to several nature related spells, useful for attack and camouflage. While most of her magic is most useful in the forest, she has learned to adapt to urban settings due to her work with the Border Watch, Army, and most recently - the Civic Guard. A few of her spells include
- Cure Minor Wounds - While not a true healer in any sense, she can mend small injuries and ease the pain of deeper ones.
- Nature Magic - Nauranor has learned well the secrets of the Elgar and how to protect their home, Mazewood, from the dangers that are ever present. She is able to pass easily through difficult forest terrain and can conjure thorned walls or tangling vines to block a path or ensnare an enemy.
- Elemental Magic - Nauranor has some limited control over the elements, able to summon gusts of wind to push back an enemy or transform her arrows into fiery missiles or bolts of lightning. Their range extends the same distance as any arrow she would fire.
- Tree Stride - One of the most useful tricks in the Elgar (but not so much in the city) is the ability to walk from tree to tree. Both trees must be living and within 500 feet of one another.
- Elven bow
- Various arrows
- Elvish saber
- Silver Dagger x2 (one in each boot)
- Leather armor
- Skinning knife
- Flint and steel
- Elvish rope