|Full Name:||Selindria Snowmarrow|
|Country of Origin:||Alesian Empire|
Selindria is the product of a southern orc and a high elf who loved one another, but were doomed to be apart. One day, her mother returned home to Elvendeep and did not return. Refusing to believe that mother could simply abandon her family, Selindria assumed she had died during her travels to and from the elven home. As a result of her mixed heritage, the other orcs have never trusted Selindria. They despised her with much of their being, but allowed her to stay due to her father's influence in the clan.
After his death, she found remaining among them to become gradually more and more intolerable until at last, she moved on and traveled north.
Towering above most people, Selindria is a sturdy woman of over six and a half feet. Her silver hair is often worn loose, decorated with a few locs artfully decorated with bone, clay, and metal beads. She prefers tight-fitting, simple attire from leather and skins. Like the snow orcs of her homeland, her skin is fair and her eyes are blue. For an elf, no one would ever call her beautiful, as an orc half-breed, she could be considered striking.
Abilities & Skills
- Selindria is an expert tracker, skilled at picking up cold trails.
- Animals trust and bond with her easily after few encounters.
- Fantastic riding abilities.
- Stellar bowmanship.
- Nature's Gift: In addition to expedient growth of vegetation, Selindria is able to control plantlife and flora to some degree and provide a small amount of sentience to them. Though if she is unprepared, rushed, or sometimes due to just plain bad luck, these unusual abominations develop a ravenous hunger and cannot be controlled. Plantlife reduced to this state must be nurtured and cared for over the course of 1-2 weeks until their feral state has diminishes. She can only do this to one creature per season.
- Longbow, knife, sword.
- Every day leather armor.
- Skinning knife
- Hunting knife, bone carved hilt.
Selindria travels in the company of a dire wolf named Kitzi and a male hunting hawk named Mazzen, both fiercely loyal to her and her dear hunting companions. Kitzi is white as the snow she once used to blend in during her hunts. She wears a protective, spiked silver collar around her throat with a thick leather lining.
Rarely far from his master, Mazzen can usually be found perched on the edge of a building.