To: Tespin Annanistael

In character communications.
Gudrun
Operator
Preferred Title: Gudrun
Characters: Gudrun, Cnidaryx, Naedys, Perldosia Quarek, Yam, Fah Trah, Guy, Belekhmaa, Udanys and Ulanyx

To: Tespin Annanistael

Post by Gudrun »

Official Correspondence from the Chancellery is sent to the Head Mistress of the Mage Guild. It's written on finer parchment with meticulous penmanship and sealed with an wax emblem representing the Chancellery:
Dear Tespin Annanistael, Head Mistress of the Mage Guild,

I, the Honorable Magistrate Quarek, have a request to make of you, and it would be a great service to Transdariania should you assist us with a rather troubling matter.

The Civic Guard recently arrested a man, one Vincento Alembri, on the charges of owning a slave and the criminal use of magic. He has in his possession a fae, one Tespin Rue, who was spoken to by the guard and said she wished to be free of her condition. Alembri and Tespin Rue are apparently bound together by some strong magic, whereby Alembri is able to utilize the fae much like one would a familiar. He keeps her in a pocket dimension, and even had her captive in this pocket space during his hearing. When I told him multiple times to release her, he obstinately refused.

So now I hope you will help us settle this matter by assisting us in freeing Rue from this pocket space, so that she may speak for herself and be free.
Please respond to this as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
The Honorable Perldosia Quarek
Gudrun
Operator
Preferred Title: Gudrun
Characters: Gudrun, Cnidaryx, Naedys, Perldosia Quarek, Yam, Fah Trah, Guy, Belekhmaa, Udanys and Ulanyx

Re: To: Tespin Annanistael pt 2

Post by Gudrun »

Another letter is sent to Annanistael. It's written on quality parchment and sealed with an official wax emblem for the Chancellery.
Dear Tespin Annanistael, Head Mistress of the Mage Guild,

After testimony was given by Tespin Rue, we have come to an agreement that we shall go forward with breaking the bond between her and Vincento Alembri. I'll make arrangement with the Civic Guard to have a room ready again where this procedure can be done tomorrow. Please meet me there at [time specified].

I do have a few questions to answer in the meantime:
1) Will breaking the bond hurt either party?
2) Does Tespin Rue need to be present for this procedure to take place?

Sincerely,
The Honorable Perldosia Quarek
Lucidaer
Esquire
Preferred Title: Lucidaer
Characters: Lucidaer, Saeryn, Jinxet, Annanistael, Nyxx, Belarisya

Re: To: Tespin Annanistael

Post by Lucidaer »

The letter was promptly received by the Archmagus and a reply was written.

"Magistrate,
Thank you for reaching out to me, it's always a pleasure to help in the affairs of the city. The ritual will not harm either party nor does it require Tespin Rue to be present. Normally I would be performing the magic on Rue herself, but as you have the source of the magic bound I am able to instead go to the source. I will be there on the morrow promptly."

On the bottom was he signature and the missive was sealed in wax, the parchment exquisite.