Characters: LayTrayin Chasingfire
Aridia Vloress
Naomi
Sylestra

To Sithire Isabelle Auxerre 29.VIII.489

Post by laytrayin »

Written on expensive vellum in a fine hand"

Your Grace

I write this letter in hope the day finds you well but I believe I should bring an individual to your attention. The woman goes by the name of Maledicia Bloodlotus. She is a necromancer by trade but does not raise the dead but instead lays them to rest. She is also a half demon. Having heard of our troubles with vampires she is seeking to help by doing necromantic research into more uses of the dark arts to destroy vampires. She is also seeking to become a citizen of our lovely area and I wish to sponsor her if needed. I think it would be in your interests of her studies to perhaps meet with her and speak with her on her studies and what she wishes to do for Drache and Transdariania. If you have any questions of me please do not hesitate to write or request my presence.

Your faithful servant

Floxod Aridia Vloress

[seal attached]
Because I am one with the taker of life, and I love pain and suffering, misery and death as it loves me. These are things I am not willing to give up, if death is release then let it never find me so I may live long and suffer much.