Lady Aridia Vloress Missing - Reward for Information

Drache is the present-day capital of the Kingdom of Arangoth and lies at the mouth of the River Darian, surrounded by the city docks all along the waterfront. Click here for information on the various suburbs and areas of Drache. You can also click here to view a sketched map of the city.
laytrayin
Baron
Characters: LayTrayin Chasingfire
Aridia Vloress
Naomi
Sylestra

Lady Aridia Vloress Missing - Reward for Information

Post by laytrayin »

The Lady Aridia Vloress (Floxod and City Councilwoman) has gone missing since wed 16.I.489. I, commander LayTrayin Chasingfire, do hereby offer a reward of 100 gold for true information leading to her recovery. Her last known whereabouts were reported to have been she was to go to the Black Dragon Inn then return home. Any further information regarding her whereabouts and return will be rewarded.

Signed

West Drache Commander LayTrayin Chashingfire

[[ooc note these flyers are posted all about town and in the Black Dragon Inn.]]
Because I am one with the taker of life, and I love pain and suffering, misery and death as it loves me. These are things I am not willing to give up, if death is release then let it never find me so I may live long and suffer much.
Gudrun
Operator
Preferred Title: Gudrun
Characters: Gudrun, Cnidaryx, Naedys, Perldosia Quarek, Yam, Fah Trah, Guy, Belekhmaa, Udanys and Ulanyx

Re: Lady Aridia Vloress Missing - Reward for Information

Post by Gudrun »

An additional note is posted adjacent to LayTrayin’s posting in various public places, including the BlkDragon Inn. It is written in plain script Common.
Arangire Uzzo, Margrave of the South, and Tespin Gudrun Salksilek hereby contribute an additional 500 crown to aid in the pursuit of true information regarding the whereabouts of Floxod Aridia, who has been missing since 16.I.489. Information can be made anonymously at [address of a warehouse in the Wharf District] with tips passed on to the Civic Guards.
The bottom of the note is signed by both Uzzo and Gudrun.
Oblivioncalls
Civic Guard
Characters: Ulfric Brynjolf
Lane Silverbow
Merik Blackwater
Luciana Arana
Alejandra Castilleja
Kurina Ironcleaver
Kieran Creed
Haunt

Post by Oblivioncalls »

Funny how money can jar a person's memory. After the second notice was posted, Luciana began to recall a few details. They were definitely there when she was oogling Colette. Once she made it to the guardhouse, she began to put them through the arduous task of listening to her very long winded stories. It was likely the desk clerk on duty that took the report omitted a lot what she said as it was mostly useless drivel from a chatterbox, and only kept the pertinent information, including her name.

"Luciana Arana, la capitana de la Lycosa." She didn't correct herself, and the words were far more easily translated than a lot of her other Marilsani slip ups. Finding the Lycosa at the docks would be just as easy.

"This concejal... councilwoman.. Aridia. She has wings, yes? She was speaking with some fellow about going to ganso plateado... goose? No. Cisne. Swan. Silver Swan."

Something something about eyeing up the buxom elf bar wench when the pair was there, but was always terribly nosy. The desk clerk pretended to write that down, and asked for a description of the man in question.

"Tall, high collar. Dark blue or black attire, ruffled sleeves. Wide belt. His cloak fastened.. maybe with a flower clasp. Also dark blue or black. He had long hair, brown.. green eyes I think. I do not recall a name. I remember hearing hooves after they went outside, but I could not tell you where they went. I have not seen either of them since."

Thank yous were exchanged after the report, and Luciana quickly went about her business to put some distance between herself and the guardhouse.

(taken from this image: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... fd3753.jpg and adjusted for memory's sake.)
Gudrun
Operator
Preferred Title: Gudrun
Characters: Gudrun, Cnidaryx, Naedys, Perldosia Quarek, Yam, Fah Trah, Guy, Belekhmaa, Udanys and Ulanyx

Post by Gudrun »

This anonymous tip was passed along to the Provincial Guard, who've been out in the countryside asking about the whereabouts of Floxod Aridia and a person of interest on the matter.
On the night of 19.I.489, I was at a tavern -- about four hours from Drache and along the road to Bralk Lakrath, and I saw a man matching the description the Provincial Guard has been asking about. He met a lass there, and the pair left in a brown carriage with red velvet curtains that headed south. Now that I think about it, I've often seen that lass at this tavern, but I haven't seen her since then.