Marilsani Negotiations

Drache is the present-day capital of the Kingdom of Arangoth and lies at the mouth of the River Darian, surrounded by the city docks all along the waterfront. Click here for information on the various suburbs and areas of Drache. You can also click here to view a sketched map of the city.
Ayanula
Baron
Preferred Title: Scandalmonger
Characters: Aleah ul-Seyrod Dryksson
Idelle Habri (formerly Idelle Sarault)
Niran DeClan
Xadim Purok
Sajaad Talaes

Re: Marilsani Negotiations

Post by Ayanula »

“I’m sure it’ll be a mutually beneficial relationship once we sit down to divide out all of the details. Of course, don’t be surprised if I bring a military attaché for such, as those advisors have much more current knowledge of needs and what we will be able to offer to you in return - should the situation arise,” Sajaad offered with a dip of her head. “And for that I will at least need a few weeks to send for an advisory board once I send word that these negotiations are unfolding here in Drache between our great nations. I imagine you can appreciate how long it takes to get people down here from our region.” A slight smirk accompanied the last statement.

Hydek nodded in agreement with nothing further to whisper carefully to the Ambassador.
Nymphetamine
Admin
Preferred Title: Marog the Destroyer
Characters: Aezra
Azalia Stygian
Eliya Almakira al-Fasaad
Ianesene
Isabelle Auxerre
Nesira Vertal
Rix
Senkessa Silak-Dekhal
Siraz'jah Av'Zathrak

Post by Nymphetamine »

The Lord Admiral and the Sithire exchanged a look. The latter gave the slightest inclination of her head to the other, and he took up the burden of the conversation from that point. At least so long as the discussion remained focused on the needs and wants of the navy. "We can arrange a tour and inspection of the drydocks at your earliest convenience, my lady," Daranek said to Ambassador Castilleja, though he rather doubted that she would attend such a thing, the message was clear. It would be seen to as soon as possible, and likely a commitment of changes would be made if they were found needful. "All that you require will be provided." The man offered a bold smile at this before glancing back at his liege.

Auxerre nodded in quiet agreement. "In the coming weeks, we will see about selecting an agreeable location for the Marilsani embassy. Arrangements will be made about conducting the tours of the drydocks and these locations. Drafting will begin of our formal agreements and will be sent for consideration to your delegation. I look forward to a fruitful relationship," she said. "Unless there is further discussion to be had, I think we can safely adjourn this meeting until such a time we are ready to conduct the next stage." After waiting for the parting pleasantries from both delegation, she gave them ample time to add any further points or to say their farewells. Auxerre would precede them out through the rear door, but only after their farewells were spoken. "A good day to you all." With that, she rose from her place with the unneeded assistance of her Lord Admiral and made her way to the rear exit.
Oblivioncalls
Civic Guard
Characters: Ulfric Brynjolf
Lane Silverbow
Merik Blackwater
Luciana Arana
Alejandra Castilleja
Kurina Ironcleaver
Kieran Creed
Haunt

Post by Oblivioncalls »

Farewells were given from the Marilsani delegation, with her shipwrights scheduling a time to walk with the lord admiral to see to the drydocks and if they would be up to the task. Alejandra had little interest in that, but would be glad to join in talks about a suitable spot for the embassy. After Isabelle departed, Alejandra wished the Tyhinnese delegation a pleasant day, and she was on her way as well. There was much to be done.
Ayanula
Baron
Preferred Title: Scandalmonger
Characters: Aleah ul-Seyrod Dryksson
Idelle Habri (formerly Idelle Sarault)
Niran DeClan
Xadim Purok
Sajaad Talaes

Post by Ayanula »

And with nothing further ado to really discuss or go over at the time, Sajaad rose along with Hydek to bid farewell in addition to the accounted for delegations. As was typical of their familiarity with how the Sithire mad-dashed out of these sorts of discussions, the Tyhinns seemed to offer something of a warmer departure to their Marilsani counterparts before taking their own leave.