Check out BDI's Discord server!

All out of character announcements and news about the channel and site.
Gudrun
Operator
Preferred Title: Gudrun
Characters: Gudrun, Cnidaryx, Naedys, Perldosia Quarek, Yam, Fah Trah, Guy, Belekhmaa, Udanys and Ulanyx

Check out BDI's Discord server!

Post by Gudrun »

Did you know BDI has a Discord server?

I recently revamped the layout of BDI's Discord server and added more ic and ooc channels in an attempt to make it a place for rp. It's still a work in progress with some trial and error necessary to test things out, so I'm open to feedback and rping there if you want test it out! Do you have suggestions about what ic categories and channels we should include? Maybe you have more experience than I do with Discord rp and have some tips and tricks? You can leave feedback in #bdi*mods (after receiving your first role) on the Discord server.

This is just something available for people to use if they want! And who knows? Maybe you'll like it
https://discord.gg/9Dzn8g7: You can also use this link to invite your friends to our server!

P.S. For moderation purposes, you'll need to have registered your email with Discord for >10 minutes.
The Discord server is also 18+, due to the application's ToS
Gudrun
Operator
Preferred Title: Gudrun
Characters: Gudrun, Cnidaryx, Naedys, Perldosia Quarek, Yam, Fah Trah, Guy, Belekhmaa, Udanys and Ulanyx

We have an IRC<->Discord bridge bot!

Post by Gudrun »

Thanks to the efforts of Chris and Margo, we now have a bot, named Orwell, that relays messages between certain IRC/Discord channels. Anything posted in #BDI*OOC or #BlkDragon*Inn will be relayed to their respective channels on Discord and vice versa.

Orwell will relay a message with people's nicknames esembling a pnick.
Example: (Orwell) <Gudrun> We have an irc<->discord bridge bot now. So messages sent in ooc, the inn, and outside will be sent to the respective channels on discord. Vice versa when posting on Discord.
Orwell is the bot, and the user nickname is in < > brackets.
The layout is similar on Discord.