[Rumormill] March 3rd Edition

Information regarding the various IC news publications. Current IC events, story line related hooks or rumors, and random past mailing list cultural information.

This forum can and will contain spoilers about story lines that are occurring or will occur. Be forewarned.
geth
Knight

[Rumormill] March 3rd Edition

Post by geth »

This is the thread I am doing for story submissions; the process is now public and you can post your story submissions here or you can just PM me here on the forums and I'll do it. Please include some logs or a writeup or description of what you want in the story. I will edit it, throw it together some and then attribute it to you.

Or you can do all that for yourself.

Also, I am looking for more staff for the Rumormill so it's not all on me when my busy season at work hits.
Last edited by geth on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geth
Knight

Re: [Rumormill] March 3rd Edition

Post by geth »

Due to a lack of stories and time to write them, I am bumping this back a week and possibly longer.
Nymphetamine
Admin
Preferred Title: Marog the Destroyer
Characters: Aezra
Azalia Stygian
Eliya Almakira al-Fasaad
Ianesene
Isabelle Auxerre
Nesira Vertal
Rix
Senkessa Silak-Dekhal
Siraz'jah Av'Zathrak

Re: [Rumormill] March 3rd Edition

Post by Nymphetamine »

Push it back a week.

Mazewood elves will be coming to Drache to report some nastiness going on at the Black Lagoon. Someone trying to raise whatever's dead in the lagoon. Details unsure. (This is basically carrying over the events from the BDI-sponsored Multiverse event.)
Last edited by Nymphetamine on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.