Characters: LayTrayin Chasingfire
Aridia Vloress
Naomi
Sylestra

To Sithire Isabelle Auxerre

Post by laytrayin »

18.V.489

Dearest Sithire Auxerre

It is with heavy heart I write this letter to you. In the process of trying to garner funds already set aside by the city of Drache for its betterment I essentially had my school taken from me.

I had originally asked for 3-5% of those taxes that are already set aside for the betterment of the city to help me with funding my school. I had approached sitting Councilwoman Drama Parkatire in this matter. She instead handed in a proposal asking for a grant amounting to a 20% raise in operating expenses to run the school. There were also caveats added and voted upon without asking me for clarification on what I wanted or had asked for, not was I notified of any caveats or changes to the proposal, which lead to my school being taken away from me without compensation other than being offered the position of headmistress in my own school.

If I had known this would be the case and that my school would be summarily taken from me I would not have asked for the proposal in the first place. I am asking you rescind this decision of the Council as it stands, and return my school to me and I will continue to run it as before, without financial assistance from the city.

Yours very truly

Floxod Aridia Vloress

[seal attached]
Because I am one with the taker of life, and I love pain and suffering, misery and death as it loves me. These are things I am not willing to give up, if death is release then let it never find me so I may live long and suffer much.